Epic Little War Game
Our latest and most epicist new war game from our BAFTA nominated turn-based strategy stable. Yep, 'epicist' most definitely is a real word. Absolutely it is.
Command your troops, don't take any grief back, try to do more damage to your enemies than to yourself. That's all we ask trooper, all we ask.
- Single player campaign mode that introduces new concepts as you play - no boring tutorial campaigns.
- Skirmish mode with up to six players - any combo of local friends or AI's on a wide range of maps for infinite replay.
- Random map generator. The weird USP here being that it makes actually playable maps.
- Online co-operative play. Team up with a friend over teh interwebs to beat a pair of AI's on various set piece challenges.
- Online PVP. Mash your opponents, increase your rating, brag about it to everybody.
- Turn-based. This is not a real-time game. You play in turns, so you have to win by being a better tactician, not by clicking faster than the other guy.