saved games gone after device reset

Anything goes discussion of our BIG new release

saved games gone after device reset

Postby Naby » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Hello,

I just reset my nexus 7 tablet and after the restore I have the game but all my saved games are gone. My device was set to auto backup app data but it's not there. I reinstalled the game. Still the same.

I was at approximately level 45. Is there a way to get my saved games back? Or alternatively, can I download generic saved games somewhere? My devices is rooted so I have access to all the files.

Thank you,

Jan

User avatarRubicon
Site Admin

Re: saved games gone after device reset

Postby Rubicon » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:54 pm

We hear this sometimes, sadly no clue what causes it. The files /should/ be backed up, but maybe there are some limits or controls that fail somewhere along the line with your setup. Sorry that's not very specific, I've always seen it work both for this and other games. :(

The save files are all fairly small and live in the generic game partition so you could copy them manually.
Regards, Paul Johnson.

Postby Naby » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Can you send me a save game file for somewhere around mission 45? I really don't want to replay the whole game but would like to finish it.

User avatarRubicon
Site Admin

Postby Rubicon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:44 pm

No, sorry. That would involved me playing through it all yet again and couldn't do that for all the tea in China. :(
Regards, Paul Johnson.

Postby Naby » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 am

Anybody else? Or maybe the developers? They must have the savegames for testing purposes.

Return to Great BIG War Game