Cheat Bans

Support, discussion, whatever. Come say something.

Re: Cheat Bans

Postby Stutton » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:18 am

Gotskills12 reported cheating be 3 seperate players

Postby Stutton » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:32 pm

Amhir HD reported cheating. On 6th turn he got 20K. Reported by EITHER Badbobby or Tonyboy, not sure.

Postby brettlebanettle » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Day 2 "iranian" has builds several power stations, bases, tech centre, etc. Please ban him and cancel this game. #33834.

Sorry to sound like a noob but I don't know how to post the photo of the game I took into this forum. :P

Postby Stutton » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Hi, I am just another player. Rubicon has pretty well given up on banning players as there are more cheats than legit players. I've been putting them on LIVE FEED and on the Forum, as you have. If they are on THE FORUM it's a permanent record for all players.
I only play coops these days, with a nice group of players. We put restrictions on how we play on some games to make it harder. I just got sick of cheats. I think you will find that IRANIAN is also going by AHMIR HD. Lots of cheats use multiple names as they are so desperate to get a game, no one wants to play with them. They download free hacked copies because they are too lousy to pay $5!
Keep an eye on LIVE FEED for cheat names, and please name and shame on both this and the Forum.
If the only games played, whether coop or battles are by invitation, then there will be nothing for cheats to play. I think this is a good strategy to make them go away and find there is nothing to play. I only play with people I trust.
I've replayed the campaigns etc, you can make them a lot harder playing around with settings.
Please keep enjoying the game, I am happy to do coops if you want a game. I am just busy until Thursday this week.
Stutton

Previous

Return to Epic Little War Game