500 downloads

Support, discussion, whatever. Come say something.

Re: 500 downloads

Postby Someone123 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Now, it shows 500-1000.
Found one review on Google Play saying
A new edition of the little war game. Feels like a rewrite using new UI. Not a good as the old one. Graphics too much, hard to see or pick units sometimes. Worst, the AI seems to have taken a big big step back.

Seems like he didn't play game at all.
ELWG Name: Dusko

Re: 500 downloads

Postby Stutton » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:46 am

I am really enjoying the game, even if I have only been playing it for six months, and mostly co-op. In GBWG I bought expansion packs to access more games etc. I am definitely not an expert, but could some of the battle matches be available in co-op? I would happily pay more to get them. My idea might be totally economically unviable, but I thought I would ask this question. If by some miracle this could be done at a minimal cost to Rubicon? Once people are hooked they usually want more. I think of all the years that I checked to see if more GBWG updates had come out.
There are a lot of players who prefer co-op (usually good communicators). It's a way to work together. Some don't battle at all.
As I have stated before, it is sad that this great game is not returning the investment that Rubicon has put into it.
You have my admiration for your achievements.
Stutton (Toniann)

Previous

Return to Epic Little War Game