How to make ELWG better

Support, discussion, whatever. Come say something.

Re: How to make ELWG better

Postby LkASr » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:07 am

I think tech center's cost needs to be lowered by a conderable amount, I mean bc of Rusty Nuggets' considerably high cost reduction for their units that their lack of tc doesn't matter where you had to pay so much money for one, making it so much less reliable than being a benefit. Well, copying Colin's (Advance Wars) D2D power wouldn't be too bad (besides being a carbon copy trait (bar units)) a 20% less cost for -10% atk power, perhaps maybe have the tc's cost be influenced by the size of the map and nerf RN by 5% and we can go for it
Snipers Attack! Tanks Ahoy! Batteries Away!

Certified part of Uniwar's top 50 players [39th place, at 2413 pts.]
ELWG Score: 916 pts, Iron Fist commander

Postby LkASr » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Speaking of Skyhooks, why not just have vehicles get carried by them only once per turn, it's one of the major flaws this game had is the use of skyhooks on vehicles, it's way heavier than a man and I don't see why vehicles should get the same benefit when being carried by an aircraft of similar or even lighter weight and it also significantly made infantry lost so much of its value as well.
Snipers Attack! Tanks Ahoy! Batteries Away!

Certified part of Uniwar's top 50 players [39th place, at 2413 pts.]
ELWG Score: 916 pts, Iron Fist commander

Postby Superman727 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Please bring the fog of war back, that makes it so much more strategic, Without it the games are so much more 2 Dimensional.

If not everyone likes it, I've seen other games where they make for of war optional. It's something that can be clicked on in the menu when you decide starting cash and things like that.

Previous

Return to Epic Little War Game