v0.6 Notes

Bug reporting and feedback only please.

Re: v0.6 Notes

Postby Hyperion703 » Sun May 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Rubicon wrote:The only time they sit idle is when they've decided to build a tech centre but can't afford it yet, but that only kicks in after a few turns and some other rules like a minimum amount of oil coming in so the money will actually get there etc. Should not happen on day 1 and doesn't for me.

Maybe this is it. I guess I just wasn't expecting this behavior from an AI. But that's a good thing. Let me play a few skirmish matches on those levels I saw it on. Maybe it's just what you're describing.

Stay up,
-hype
Think Style. Think Skill. ThinkTank.
Dusty Nuggets Battalion: Named for the layer of dust accumulating on my HQ

Postby Hyperion703 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:09 am

Rubicon wrote:The only time they sit idle is when they've decided to build a tech centre but can't afford it yet, but that only kicks in after a few turns and some other rules like a minimum amount of oil coming in so the money will actually get there etc. Should not happen on day 1 and doesn't for me.

Yep, this is the case. It just appeared that they were idle presumably due to being close to that low oil threshhold. Sorry for the confusion! Maybe up that minimum just a tad?

So your AIs are "deciding"? What is this, Skynet? How long will it be before Rubicon's AI becomes self-aware and "decides" to eliminate humanity? It's not for want of military strategy...

Stay up,
-hype
Think Style. Think Skill. ThinkTank.
Dusty Nuggets Battalion: Named for the layer of dust accumulating on my HQ

User avatarRubicon
Site Admin

Postby Rubicon » Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 am

That's what this game is, a training exercise. :)
Regards, Paul Johnson.

Previous

Return to Epic Little War Game - BETA