Grunt can kill artillary with one shot

Bug reporting and feedback only please.

Grunt can kill artillary with one shot

Postby BigMeety » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:59 pm

A grunt can kill an artillery piece and just one shot and it seems like it should take two or three. I can understand a bazooka killing and artillery in one shot. Also I'm still hating that the units can move so far each turn. In two turns you can be completely across the map which makes it very hard to plan out offense

Re: Grunt can kill artillary with one shot

Postby jimmymcgoochie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Artillery in ELWG are very flimsy, and a grunt deals enough damage to tanks to take it out; artillery deal more damage in ELWG than GBWG though and are much better against tanks than before, and tanks can take grunts out with one shot too.

Yes, the extreme movement ranges make it harder to bring slower moving units like artillery into position without being rushed by infantry, but since infantry are comparatively weak versus tanks they need SOMETHING going for them... Movement ranges a tile or two smaller wouldn't hurt too much.

Re: Grunt can kill artillary with one shot

Postby BigMeety » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:13 am

Much more happy with how far the units move after the update but I still think you need to check how infantry interact with artillery and tanks. It's almost no use building artillery because they can be taken down in one shot by anything

Return to Epic Little War Game - BETA