Problem with android

Bug reporting and feedback only please.

Re: Problem with android

Postby Hyperion703 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 am

Rubicon wrote:wait, this only happens when the AI is playing?

There are two situations that trigger the kind of crazy colors on he upper half of the screen like the pic posted earlier in this thread by the OP:
1. Whenever a unit is produced. By either side. I believe this is the only time it flips out that severely during my turn.
2. Whenever an enemy unit fires a bazooka or blows anything up. It also might be happening when the opponent's grunts and snipers fire their guns too. But I don't know for certain since it's difficult to see any details of the combat through the color tentacle thing...

The aforementioned episodes during my opponent's turn each consist of 2-3 seconds of weird colors, the screen returns to normal for a few seconds until the AI fires or produces, then the whole process is repeated. It's 'on-off-on-off' every few seconds during the opponent's turn.

Does it happen EVERY turn the AI is playing? And then clear up again on your go?

Yes. Every turn. However, I don't recall it happening in the first two levels. For me, the weird light shoes started at campaign level 3.

Paul, something similar does happen during my turn, and may be related, but it's not nearly as severe. When I blow anything up - building or vehicle - the frame rate drops considerably and the vertical sides of nearby mountains and cliffs turn neon colors during each frame. This only occurs when when I make something all explody, though. It's much less harsh than half of the screen turning colors. I'll try to get a screenshots and post it here.

Stay up,
-hype
Think Style. Think Skill. ThinkTank.
Dusty Nuggets Battalion: Named for the layer of dust accumulating on my HQ

User avatarRubicon
Site Admin

Postby Rubicon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:46 am

Ta, this should help
Regards, Paul Johnson.

Postby BigMeety » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:40 pm

For me it started on the second campaign mission. I don't remember it happening on the 1st. But that happens on every computer turn for the full duration of the turn for me. If you can tell me how to take a video of me playing I will do that for you if it helps

User avatarRubicon
Site Admin

Postby Rubicon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Already fixed.
Regards, Paul Johnson.

Postby BigMeety » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:40 am

I downloaded the new version and I am happy to say that problem is fixed. One thing I have noticed is when you want to create a unit in the barracks you can either select the barracks or select the little yellow pad next to it to go straight to pick what unit you want. If you already have a unit selected on the map somewhere it will not let you click on the little yellow pads. You can only click on the Barracks directly and then select create unit

Previous

Return to Epic Little War Game - BETA