Engineers

Bug reporting and feedback only please.

Engineers

Postby Bscharton » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 pm

can you have the engineers take over the enemy buildings like the last games? I wouldn't take that away from this game.

Re: Engineers

Postby Someone123 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:32 pm

They added manual building of those facilities so I think it's ok.
ELWG Name: Dusko

Postby Kawila » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:45 pm

I think that not having the take-over option for buildings takes a lot of dynamics away. You cannot create own new buildings anywhere near to opponent forces because they are extremely vulnerable (looks like basically any single unit can kill the newly created building) and they are only functional (and stronger) in the next move. That might make the game much more static than GBWG. My first impression is that the typical way of winning ist to gain a fincancial advantage early on and than slowly grind down the opponents defences. Not as in GBWG where you often could decide matches with surpsising long-range take-over moves coupled with Hail-Mary-fueled continuation attacks (or take-overs) on adjacent buildings.

Postby Bscharton » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:15 pm

It does take away a lot from what the job of the engineers use to do. Now the only thing they do is fix damage equipment.

Postby qklilx » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:40 pm

The game's dynamics are not the same so I don't think it's necessary. I would rather there be a structure-blasting turret. Something that does low damage, but placed in the right spot can force the enemy to redirect attention. That might be too strong inherently, but it's a fun thought. lol
COMBAT MONSTERS REFERRAL CODE:

MJ4PLYF

Use it for 25% more coins when you purchase Rubicoins and support a broke rapper!

Postby Someone123 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Bscharton wrote:It does take away a lot from what the job of the engineers use to do. Now the only thing they do is fix damage equipment.

Well, that's the job of engineers. Fix things, not take over them. :)
ELWG Name: Dusko

Return to Epic Little War Game - BETA