Where do I view opponent's faction in "Joinable Battles"?

Bug reporting and feedback only please.

Where do I view opponent's faction in "Joinable Battles"?

Postby Abacist » Wed May 31, 2017 3:11 am

I haven't figured out how to view the other player's faction in the "Joinable Battles" screen when I choose "Find / Create". This is very important to know for both PvP and Ally games. It is probably there I just haven't found it.

Re: Where do I view opponent's faction in "Joinable Battles"

Postby jimmymcgoochie » Wed May 31, 2017 1:00 pm

It doesn't actually say which faction your opponent is when choosing to join a game- you have to join the game to find out. This is probably for fairness as if you knew what faction your opponent was using you could pick one that countered them more effectively.

Just use the random faction option, it's more fun and makes it more of a challenge especially if you get a faction that doesn't really suit the map e.g. the deadly rocks on a really small map where something like the iron fist or rusty nuggets would be better suited.

Postby Abacist » Wed May 31, 2017 7:07 pm

Yes, I have exclusively been using Random for beta testing. Good point about PvP fairness. I was actually looking to join a coop with the goal of choosing a complementary faction.

Postby Someone123 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:20 pm

I don't like choosing random for myself, I like to know which features can I use in battle before starting
ELWG Name: Dusko

Return to Epic Little War Game - BETA