Upgraded GLWG2 Reinstall Issue

The brand adored by millions gets another airing. Feedback welcome.

Upgraded GLWG2 Reinstall Issue

Postby EricTampa » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:24 am

To whom it may concern,

After playing the game for a LONG time I finally found out that you get extra battle points when you finish a mission faster than a previous completion.

I want to start from scratch, but I upgraded from the free version on this device. If there is a way to reset the game to a state as if it was just installed, please tell me how.

If not, I would like to restart tge whole game, but since I upgraded, the Play Store still wants another $5.99 to install it. Since it appears I need to uninstall it and then reinstall it, I was hoping you could send me a redeem code so I dont have to pay twice.

If you have any othercway to accomplish resetting the game, I am all ears, otherwise can you pkease send me that cide ir update my play store acciunt to refkect that I have already purchased it?

As a last attempt, I sm going to uninstall it and install the free version again hoping the store will know it was previously upgraded, but my confidence in thus working is not high.

Please let me know as soon as oossibke what my options are, and if my reinsrall if the free version works and I get the full game, I will post a repky to this letting you know I am all set.

Thanks in advance for your attention, and THANKS for 3 of the best games anywhere for Android!

Sincerely,
Eric Levin

User avatarRubicon
Site Admin

Re: Upgraded GLWG2 Reinstall Issue

Postby Rubicon » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:51 am

The free version and paid version are two separate products so your spending won't "stick" between them on the store.

However if you uninstall the version you actually started with, reinstall the exact same version and then 'pay' again, it won't actually charge you a second time once the play store sees you're rebuying the same thing.

Does that make sense?
Regards, Paul Johnson.

Return to Great Little War Game 2