Annoyingly slow Death Mark spell animation

General impressions, specific issues, suggestions, etc.

Annoyingly slow Death Mark spell animation

Postby weidox » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:14 pm

As subject says. Death Mark spell is so annoyingly slow to cast (have to wait a long until controls appear again) I even stopped using it in certain deck. Also tried bows with death mark, looks like they're nearly or similarly as slow. And the spell itself does not have much animation to really warrant such long waiting. Wonder if that could be easily fixed.
Note that it is really annoying on Android (guess iOS too), as on PC it is possible to press "F" to speed up own turns.
Referral code: MCSQK4E

Re: Annoyingly slow Death Mark spell animation

Postby Hyperion703 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:03 am

If you're impatient with DM's animation, then for god's sake stay away from 2v4 coop. I've waited 3-4 minutes until it's my turn again. Sure, that's an extreme example. But even half that will drive you batty.

Stay up,
-hype
Think Style. Think Skill. ThinkTank.
Dusty Nuggets Battalion: Named for the layer of dust accumulating on my HQ

Postby Isherwood » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Basically why I hardly ever play multiplayer games, or even real time very much at all, It's way too long of a wait for your turn. Any games more than 1v1 are unbearable for me and even 1v1 in realtime is pushing my patience.
My name is Isherwood
Gift Code MA7R4F3

Postby Hyperion703 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:57 am

Yes! I am exactly with you on this! If you regularly see the timer countdown on your turn, you're doing it wrong.

I rarely play multis and for coops I typically just go do some other task and wait to hear for my turn to come up. No offense to anyone, but it just takes so damn long for it to come back around to my go.

I've always wanted a format you could add to any other format: Where each player has 15 seconds before their turn is up. Turbo-charged, Speed Demon, Reckless, Think Fast, call it whatever... I'd just play that exclusively.

Mmmmm, Turbo Tribal.... =p~

Stay up,
-hype
Think Style. Think Skill. ThinkTank.
Dusty Nuggets Battalion: Named for the layer of dust accumulating on my HQ

Postby Bigberg » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:30 pm

i don't know hype 15 seconds isn't a lot of time to look at your hand ,move your monsters ,summon more monsters ,play spells ,play runes ,and take a shot for playing said rune :)
Give a man a monster and he can play for a day.
Teach a man to play combat monsters and he can play for life!

Postby DarrickP » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:12 pm

The 15 seconds is just an arbitrary number he probably threw out for argument's sake. I wish this was possible. Finding a sweet spot would be the easy part.

Return to Feedback