Possible glitch?

Anything goes discussion of our BIG new release

Possible glitch?

Postby Master_Blastrr » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi. I'm in a match on the red waves board. Something very strange happened while playing. I'm player two. My opponent took my barracks on his second move, while I had engineers out on ferries to do the same to him. When it was my turn, I used the fast forward button to get to my turn faster. While the game was speeding through his turn, I noticed that he suddenly had two scouts on my beach between my barracks and my ship factory. They would have prevented my engineers from returning so I paused and hit "start again." I let his turn run through at normal.speed and, presto, no scouts on my beach. I should also note that those scouts were produced before my barracks were taken, which is weird. Anyway, I used my engineers to retake my barracks. Now, here's the other weird thing, he still had both of his original engineers. One did not jump into the building after taking it. Further, one of his engineers was on the blue circle in front of my barracks. On the start of his next turn, this engineer was not "denied" and destroyed at the start of his next turn. Because of this, he was able to retake my barracks, making it impossible to win. Now, I've run through pass and play strategy rounds several times on this board and have not been able to reproduce this outcome. Is my opponent cheating or is this a glitch? Is there a way to void this match due to whatever is causing the current conditions? At the very least, on my second move, I should have been able to retake my barracks, kill the one engineer that should have been remaining, and basically leave both sides back at square one. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Re: Possible glitch?

Postby Saigo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Passes a few \n
YouTube Battle Replays!

Image Read about the original Saigo

Re: Possible glitch?

Postby Master_Blastrr » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Sorry, what does that mean?

Return to Great BIG War Game